Monday, June 6, 2016

EOC: Creative content

For my final creative content, I will be sowing my graphic composting skills. To do this I will need photo shop, and images and text. I am going to first start out with a blank templet of a potato chip bag. Then I am going to add a color gradient. After the color gradient I will add the images. The images will be food, ingredients that my product has in it like for example it had yak jerky in it so there will be a picture of jerky on the cover. Next I will add the logo which is something similar to Pringles, it’s a mustache person with a top hat on and a monocle. I felt it fit with the Phineas fog vibe. Last I will add the text over top of the logo. The text title will be Tibetan trail mix, with have two different type faces one for Tibetan, one for trail mix. My final composite will be a complete chip bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment